Saturday, July 19, 2008

B'day Abil

Come this 26th July, intended to celebrate Syabil's(some called him Tam, Aru, Atot, etc.) my youngest son, 3rd birthday.

As on this date, we'll be having family gathering & as most of my family members (my hubby 29th, mak 25th, mardiana 22nd & suziana 31st) will be celebrating their b'days in July...we will be celebrating for them too!

Well the problem now is......what should I be cooking??? My sis will be cooking bistik+roti, pulut kuning, white macaroni & cheese (hope i get it right). Me??? Order KFC jer baru tau...but feel like eating satay too....nak order 300 cucuk..cukup tak? Then boleh buat dessert eh....almond longan lagi ke??? Obitnyer!!! Entah2 buat dlm tin aje tak? HEE3 Furthermore i ni tak pandai masak,U! Tengoklah nanti, most probably nak masak nasi goreng, fishball sambal...tgklah...mana yg sempat....almaklum, kita ni kan org yg bekerja...lagipun time tu kita tgh sibuk nak buat month-end-closing lagi.

No comments: